Welcome to the BCCSC Archery Club, which is all about promoting archery as a lifelong sport and protecting the rich history of archery in Michigan. Whether you’re a beginner, a seasoned pro, or somewhere in between, there’s a place for you at our range.
Our Approach: We believe in the value of tradition, and archery is one of those age-old practices that brings together focus, patience, and skill. It’s not just about hitting a target; it’s about the journey of mastering yourself and a craft that has stood the test of time.
Facilities: Indoors, you’ll find a range equipped with the essentials for archers of all levels. Safety is our top priority, so you can focus on perfecting your technique. For those who love shooting outdoors, we also have an outdoor range where you can connect with nature while you practice.
Community: The BCCSC Archery Club is more than a place to shoot arrows. It’s a community where like-minded individuals can come together to share their passion for archery. Whether you’re swapping tips, making friends, or simply enjoying the company of fellow archers, you’ll find a welcoming group of people here.
Balancing Tradition and Innovation: While we value tradition, we also recognize the benefits of modern approaches. Our club integrates both traditional archery techniques and modern coaching methods. We believe that by blending the best of both worlds, we can offer a comprehensive archery experience that suits different learning styles.
Join us and experience the magic in the flight of an arrow. Whether you’re seeking a new hobby, a way to unwind, or a path to competitive archery, our club is here to help you hit the X, both in skill and in camaraderie.
Are you interested in archery classes, click HERE for information on archery classes offered by he club.
Archery in Coldwater Michigan has a rich history, come and join us.
* Never let small children out of your sight on an archery range
* Never shoot from behind the shooting line
* Never cross the shooting line until all others have shot and the command to pull is given
* Never shoot across the shooting lanes. (cross-shooting)
* Never handle another person’s equipment without permission.
* Never leave the shooting line while the person in front or behind you is at full draw.
* No running on the range.
* No horseplay on the range.
* Shoot only in assigned and designated shooting lanes.
* Always be respectful of other’s equipment.
* Watch where you walk and be careful when removing your bow from the bow-rack.
* Remain quiet after you have finished shooting and are waiting for others to finish.
* While on the shooting line, do not allow your equipment to interfere with others on the shooting line.
* If there are two or more shooters shooting, one must be designated the Range Safety Officer and fulfill that role.
* Obey all verbal and whistle commands of the Range Safety Officer.
* No broadheads, outserts or field points larger than the outside diameter of the shaft.
For more information:
Archery Community Playlist